Please contact us if you have any questions.
- For pendants pictured without a bail (the piece that goes into the drill
hole so you can slide a chain through), I will make a wire bail. I will
need to be able to reach you to see what color bail you want the wire
- Yes, please contact me prior to ordering so I can get you a quote.
- I am always interested in learning new things. If you would like me to make anything special, I would love to hear details about it and give it a whirl.
- I work and live in Heaven… I mean Ruch/Applegate, Oregon.
- Yes, however I will need to get you a quote. Please contact me prior to ordering. My prices reflect shipping to the USA only.
- I usually can. This does take extra time and depends on if I need to order anything special for your order. It takes me 24 hours to actually make the soap and let it cool so I can remove it from the mold and cut it. Please contact me for soap requests.
I usually package an order up right away, drop the package in the blue bin, and it is shipped out the next business day.
Please note: I literally mean "right away." Combined shipping can only be used for items placed within the same order. If you place one order, then place another an hour later, it is most likely too late for me to combine the items, so please wait to place your order until you are completely ready so you can utilize the combined shipping.
Packages usually arrive within 3-7 business days of placing an order.
- It think it gives you a little more perspective as to the actual size of the piece.
- I am always excited to learn something new! I take jewelry making classes regularly and I also can usually find and cut any kind of stone that you need. Contact me for details.
- The pendants are sold by themselves so they do not come with chains or cords. I sell cords and chains separately and often have many unlisted chains or cords sitting around. Feel welcome to contact me if you are interested in a certain type of chain or cord.
- I have been making jewelry for as long as I can remember. It started with pony beads of course, but when I met my best friend, her and her mom taught me how to bead on a loom. From there, it went to making chokers and beaded necklaces, beaded berets, etc.
- It is difficult to narrow it down, however my ultimate favorite is covellite. I just discovered it and it is stunning! Runners up are moss agate, lepidolite, obsidian, crazy lace, and lapis lazuli.
- Unfortunately, I am only set up to take payment online at this time.